Sunday, June 21, 2015

Another Sephora Mini Haul! - Formula X Nail Polish and 100-Point Rewards!

Hello! Hope you're having a great day! For this post I have a super mini haul from Sephora for you! It's literally a single nail polish, plus a couple 100-point rewards.

This is actually part of a bigger haul, but I'm trying to keep my posts smaller and more bite-sized; I love watching huge, long haul videos, but I know reading them can be a bit of a bore!
So this is the entirety of my order right here!
I'm actually really happy about everything I got, especially since this order only cost me the price of the nail polish, which was just $5! I'm especially happy with my free foil packet samples; I got another vial of one of my favorite perfumes ever, Flowerbomb and the Korres Wild Rose peel was actually just offered as a deluxe sample. Which is kind of weird, but I'm not going to complain!
 I got two 100-point rewards, because why not? I'm never really interested in the 500-point rewards, so I don't really care about saving up a whole bunch. There were two samples I was interested in trying; the first one being the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Day Tint cream. Dr. Jart is one of fave brands at Sephora and it was one of the first (if not the very first) Korean brands that Sephora carried! I've used the Ceramidin lotions before and liked them, so I'm curious about this tinted moisturizer.
I also got a deluxe sized sample of the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. I've tried a Lancome mascara before, though I'm not sure if it was this exact one, and I didn't like it because of the heavy fragrance. I haven't opened this mascara yet because I have a few others I want to get through first, but I'm pretty sure this is heavily fragranced as well. I want to give it another try because I've heard so many good things about this mascara, though, so I figured this would be the best way to do so. It also came with it's own info card, which is kind of cute (though I think it legally had to since it has the ingredients on it).
Finally, this is the thing I actually paid for: Formula X polish in the color Illustrious.
 This polish was on sale for $5 and I can't say no to Formula X sale polish! Formula X is a great brand of nail polish and I definitely think it's worth the $10.50-$12 full price, but getting it on sale makes it even better. This is from the standard "The Colors" line (so no particular collection) and it's described as a "pistachio pearl". It has an excellent formula and it covered completely in two coats. I love the subtle pearl finish this has; it is a little retro, but in a good way.
This color is currently available for $5 online, though it's one of those sale products that goes in and out of stock kind of randomly. If you like these kinds of pastel/mint greens, this is a great polish and I'd recommend getting it, especially at $5!

Overall, this was a very small order, but I got a lot of bang for my buck, so I'm very pleased with it. I'm excited to try all my samples, especially the Korres peel and the Ceramidin day tint.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment