Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush - Candy Glow - Swatch and Review!

Hello! Hope you're having a great day! I wanted to take a little more in-depth look at my Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in the color Candy Glow!
At first I was like, "Too Faced isn't that old!" then I realized they will celebrate their 20th anniversary in 2018 and now I feel super old. This blush normally retails for $30, but I got mine on sale during Ulta's 21 Days Of Beauty for $15 (less including point discounts).
There are three different blushes in the Sweethearts collection: Candy Glow (which is the one I have and is pink), Something About Berry (which is a deeper, berry color), and Peach Beach (which is very bronzey).
 I went with Candy Glow because it had the best reviews and I liked the colors.
These blushes come in adorable heart-shaped cardboard packaging, kind of like the Benefit box blushes, except minus the box.
Each blush has three different stripes of color; you can swirl your brush to get all three for a multidimensional single color, or you can use each color individually.
These swatches are in the same order as the colors appear in the picture above (they're not individually named or anything). This is a baked blush, so if you don't like baked products, this definitely isn't for you. It has a very dry texture and it does swatch pretty sheer, but since this is a blush, the sheer pigmentation is actually a bonus since I tend to be pretty heavy-handed with my blushes. I really like to use the bottom two colors together on top of my Stila Convertible Color in Petunia.

Overall, I think this blush is okay-good! I really like the colors and I like that you get three in each blush to semi-customize the color. Texture-wise, they are pretty dry and sheer, so if you don't like baked products, you won't like these. The packaging is definitely the selling point here; how cute is a heart-shaped blush? I'm not sure I would pay the full $30 for these, but if you can get a discount, they're worth it!

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment